Our Objectives & Principles
- To promote sustainable economic growth for Cambridge and its region.
- To promote Cambridge as a business location and centre of academic excellence within the region, nationally and internationally.
- To enhance the quality of life for those who live and work in Cambridge.
- To promote the collective interests of business in the region.
- To be an effective voice for our members to both central and local government.
- CA will reflect its Members’ roles as responsible corporate citizens.
- CA will represent the full breadth of the business community, not just one or more specialist sectors.
- CA will be open in its approach and make its work visible and accessible to government, local institutions and charities.
- CA’s agenda will be more focussed than comprehensive; a voice that is valuable and specific rather than loud.
- CA’s priorities will be determined by the Board based on advice from the members.