Discovering Start-Ups Competition 2018 – 17th Sept
The Discovering Start-Ups Competition connects the investor community to the most promising technology entrepreneurs in the CW network.
Now in its 9th year, this event provides an unparalleled opportunity for potential investors, technology experts and digital enthusiasts to meet the upcoming generation of aspiring entrepreneurs and explore solutions that will replace today’s cutting edge products.
This year the theme is Connecting the Digital World and the Discovering Start-Ups Final Exhibition will shine a spotlight on those organisations innovating in the field of connectivity, across any industry.
Find out more about the competition here.
Discover more about this year’s finalists here!
Meet our elite panel of industry judges here.
“The quality of investment opportunities showcased was better than ever this year, and the networking opportunities with the corporate venturing community was world class.” – Simon Bond, Innovation Director, SETsquared about Discovering Start-Ups 2017.
“The quality of the companies was very high and impressive. Even better than last year.” – James Sore, Chief Investment Officer, Syndicate Room about Discovering Start-Ups 2017.
This year’s competition is hosted by CMS, a pioneering firm with a distinctive approach to business law.
This year’s competition is sponsored by:
– Magna International: A leading global supplier in the automotive industry.
– IC Resources: IC Resources is the recognised technology recruitment partner to technology companies globally.
– Provence Promotion: The Provence Partnership helps you to set your business in Provence by providing free and confidential support.
This year’s competition is supported by:
– Invested Investor: Invested Investor are on a mission to improve the jouneys of startups and early investors. Peter Cowley of Invested Investor is this year’s Chairman.
– Beyond Media: An inbound marketing agency providing digital content.
– PwC (Technology): PwC is the largest professional services firm in the UK, who work alongside a myriad of businesses from smaller and mid-market companies to global organisations.
Location: CMS HQ, Cannon Place, 78 Cannon St, London, EC4N 6AF
Times & Dates: 3.30pm – 8pm, Monday 17th September
Admission: Please visit the event website here.