Authentic Leadership Conference – 14th Sept
Join Cambridgeshire Chambers of Commerce for a lively morning of guest speakers, debate and networking!
The spotlight is on men and women to work together to champion change. Gender inequality in the workplace is a challenge in many organisations. The facts are daunting and it is tempting to think that the gender divide is too deeply rooted to make any difference.
At this inspiring conference you’ll hear the findings and key recommendations from the research led by Murray Edwards College on how men and women can work together to change workplace culture to be more inclusive for everyone.
The focus of the morning will highlight the benefits of more inclusive cultures and how through
– Seeking to understand women’s (and some men’s) issues with workplace culture
– Individual interventions to tackle gender bias behaviour
– Building closer relations between men and women
– Action for leaders to model gender inclusive behaviour and communicate the benefits
Speakers confirmed are:
– Fiona Duffy, Director of Development, Murray Edwards College
– Qun Yang, Co-founder of Biorbyt Ltd and Executive Director of Wo+Men’s Leadership Centre, Cambridge Judge Business School
– Anne Bailey, Co-founder, Form the Future CIC
Organised by the Business Women’s Sector, this conference is open to everyone.
Location: Murray Edwards College, Huntingdon Road, Cambridge, CB3 0DF
Times & Dates: 10am-1.30pm, Friday 14th September
Admission: Visit the event website here.