Ignite 2018: Fast-track your innovation to commercial reality – 8th-13th July
Ignite is an intensive, one-week programme for those of you working or doing research in the hi-tech or biotech sectors who already have a business idea, project or early stage venture.
Are you an ambitious entrepreneur, researcher, academic or scientist looking to propel your hi-tech or biotech business idea to commercial success? Or would you like to transform an innovation project for your current employer?
Ignite is an intensive, one-week programme for those of you working or doing research in the hi-tech or biotech sectors who already have a business idea, project or early stage venture. The aim is to support you assess the commercial feasibility of your business plan, better define and shape it’s potential; and build a strong foundation for commercial application. We leverage the wealth of resources and networks available via the renowned Cambridge Cluster and entrepreneurial ecosystem to provide a high value blend of academic teaching by our faculty, mentoring tailored to you and your venture; and one-to-one clinics with industry experts.
By the end of the week, you will have a business plan presentation and a clear way forward for your business idea. You will have:
– Learned how to explain the technology opportunity in commercial terms
– Learned about new business models and approaches to obtaining early value
– Gained a commercial approach in the development of innovative ideas
– Clarified the business idea, and tested it within a high calibre and safe environment
– Developed a significant network of contacts with the business community, Cambridge investor network and your programme peers
– Had a great week of thinking time to accelerate your ideas
– Gained inspiration, confidence and planned your next steps
Please note application is competitive and places are limited. A 15% early bird discount is available for those applying by 15 April.