Cambridge TV: One day masterclass – 13th June
If you’re making video content on your smartphone or video camera for your business website, YouTube or social media platforms, this one day masterclass is for you.
Cambridge TV School is hosting this practical training session for business professionals who want to improve their online content.
You will learn:
• What makes a good story
• Why an editorial approach is more engaging than corporate facts
• How to find editorial content from conventional press stories and product launches
• What else to film – the importance of b-roll
• Location! Please not the conference room…
• Videos for social media and broadcast content
• How to make good contributions to documentaries/interviews
• Show and tell. Bringing your own, or someone else’s material to comment and discuss
The masterclass will be hands-on. You will film in a real life TV studio and have feedback on your work. You will see examples of when things have gone well, and not so well. There will be practical exercises so please do bring your smartphone.
The cost of the masterclass is £250.
Location: Cambridge TV, 15 Signet Court, Swann’s Road, Cambridge, CB5 8LA
Times & Dates: Wednesday 13th June
Admission: Book your place today. Please email email@example.com or call 01223 750890.