Protecting your sponsor licence: Tier 2 sponsor compliance – 18th April
Do you really understand your obligations as a Tier 2 sponsor? Are you confident that your practices would stand up to Home Office scrutiny?
Employers who wish to sponsor migrant workers are expected to comply with hundreds of pages of rules and guidance, which change on a regular basis. Meanwhile the Home Office has moved from “education” to “enforcement” mode and we are seeing increasing numbers of sponsor licence suspensions and revocations. As Brexit approaches, it will become increasingly important to maintain your sponsor licence, this seminar will show you how.
We will cover:
- Why it is so important to match a job to the right SOC code.
- How to complete a valid resident labour market test and when you can benefit from exemptions.
- Ongoing reporting obligations in respect of migrant workers.
- How changes to your organisation can affect your licence.
- Preparing for a visit by the Home Office.
- Thinking outside the box – is Tier 2 the only option?
We will share our hints and tricks for managing your licence, together with examples of good practice and of course a few war stories.
This seminar is suitable for anyone who wishes to get to grips with the practical realities of Tier 2 sponsorship, including Authorising Officers and Sponsor Management System Users.