Horizon37 Coaching Workshops for Leaders of Growth Businesses in Tech – 14th March
CEOs in Cambridge are being given the opportunity to work with leading Executive and Leadership coach Katy Tuncer, by participating in a innovative series of group coaching workshops.
Katy Tuncer is a CEO-coach, working 1:1 with some of the most senior investors and founders in tech in Cambridge.
Now, at The Barclays Eagle Labs starting 14th March, we invite a cohort of ambitious leaders to join her new four-month group coaching programme. Workshops are on the second Wed of the month 8-10am, the fee is £450 for all four workshops.
Why should I register?
- “Katy’s insight and structured approach showed me where my strengths lie.” – Ed Hodges, CEO, Lola Tech
- “She helped me navigate the right path from a company perspective and ensured that each individual action and step I took helped me get there.” – Aidan Crawley, CEO, Find Circles
- “Katy is intelligent, perceptive and emotionally astute.” – Andy Phillipps, Entrepreneur and Angel Investor
- “I cannot recommend Katy’s work highly enough.” – Peter Cowley, Entrepreneur and Angel Investor
- Create space to think
- Make and accept decisions
- Increase personal impact as a leader
- Bring people along with your vision and decisions
- Get results where it matters in your business
- Increase personal satisfaction with work
Workshop Topics and Dates
- March 14th – Defining Business Success – creating space to step back and clarify what matters, to prioritise action and build alignment
- April 11th – Prioritising Core Ops – assessing the status of your core operations for driving ROI, and identifying where to focus
- May 9th – The Winning Team – getting the right people in (and the wrong people out), and influencing behaviours
- June 13th – Can’t Do It All – forming positive habits and fool-proof systems for choosing, and sticking, with true priorities
Participation fee of £450 includes:
- Four two-hour workshops with no more than 10 in the group
- Tailored coaching to boost business performance
- Templates and frameworks to apply in your business
- Forum to create accountability and support
Location: Barclays Eagle Labs, Cambridge Incubator, Chesterton Road, Cambridge CB4 3AZ
Times & Dates: 8am – 10am, Wednesday 14th March
Admission: Please register online here.