FREE Workshop: Accounting and Finance for Entrepreneurs – 27th Sept
Small businesses and startups are invited to a FREE workshop that Watermill Accounting is hosting from 10 – 12.00 on 27th September 2017 at the Future Business Centre, Cambridge.
The workshop – Accounting and Finance for Entrepreneurs will bring companies up to speed with the latest information on:
- R&D Tax Credits – could you claim?
- Financial Statements
- Auto-enrolment for Pensions
- VAT – should you register?
- Ltd status vs Sole Trader – which is the best for you?
Free breakfast is provided and there is also a chance to network. Some comments from previous attendees are listed below:
- Very insightful presentation with great details (Crispin Allison)
- Very informative on the accounting benefits for limited companies. Very informative and relaxed. Good answers to questions. Well presented and friendly staff. (Joshua Hemmings)
- The course was incredibly helpful (Iain Yates)
Location: Allia Future Business Centre, Kings Hedges Road, Cambridge CB4 2HY
Time & Date: 10am – 12 noon, Wednesday 27th September
Admission: Please register online here.