About Cambridge Ahead
Cambridge Ahead is a business and academic member group dedicated to the successful growth of Cambridge and its region in the long term. Our vision is for Cambridge to be the pre-eminent, small city in the world.
The group aims to represent the city’s business community and our partners who share our vision, by offering soundly-based opinion and be an advocate for Cambridge to local and national governments about the opportunities and needs of the region. At any one time we will have no more than 10 specific initiatives with defined objectives and measurable outcomes. We are politically non-aligned.
Cambridge Ahead will represent businesses and their interests in the ‘Cambridge City Region’, which we define as places which are complementary and subject to the same influences as Cambridge. However, our work may involve us outside the region where there are directly relevant issues, for instance national transport infrastructure, science policy, and regional initiatives.
- We are delighted to announce the launch of the new Cambridge Cluster Map data tool, created by Cambridge Ahead with …Read More »
- Over 70 Cambridgeshire political, academic and business leaders met at the Cambridge Union Society on Friday 8th July to discuss …Read More »
- Exactly one year on from its launch, the Stagecoach Route R bus service from Trumpington Park & Ride to Cambridge …Read More »
- A new crowdsourcing initiative has been launched which will empower Cambridge employees and residents to help provide the city and …Read More »
- Another three leading Cambridge businesses have joined Cambridge Ahead. Mott Macdonald, Sepura and Strutt & Parker have become members taking …Read More »
The CBI’s Cyber Security Conference returns to London on 14 September to help you manage and mitigate the risk digital technology presents to your business. Designed specifically for senior business leaders and decision-makers, the CBI will bring together expertise from […] Read More »
As last year, the Cambridge B2B Exhibition 2016 event is being held in a grand marquee in the grounds of Cambridge Quy Mill Hotel & Spa on Thursday 15th September. The event provides unrivalled promotional opportunities for your business within the […] Read More »
MPs Daniel Zeichner (Cambridge) and Heidi Allan (South Cambs) invite local employers to attend this event which will show how disabled people can make a major contribution to business success if given the chance. So come along to Anglia Ruskin […] Read More »
Are you a candidate looking to network with some of the region’s key employers? Looking for job opportunities and want to see what employers in Cambridge are offering? Cambridge Network, along with headline sponsor TTP, is running a recruitment event […] Read More »
The third Innovation Forum: Leaders Conference is a world-leading conference on early-stage ventures and industry-academic relationships. The two-day meeting will combine insight keynote lectures from leading R&D executives and eminent academics, together with networking opportunities. Conference Speakers include: Prof. Leszek Borysiewicz – Vice-Chancellor, […] Read More »