About Cambridge Ahead
Cambridge Ahead is a business and academic member group dedicated to the successful growth of Cambridge and its region in the long term. Our vision is for Cambridge to be the pre-eminent, small city in the world.
The group aims to represent the city’s business community and our partners who share our vision, by offering soundly-based opinion and be an advocate for Cambridge to local and national governments about the opportunities and needs of the region. At any one time we will have no more than 10 specific initiatives with defined objectives and measurable outcomes. We are politically non-aligned.
Cambridge Ahead will represent businesses and their interests in the ‘Cambridge City Region’, which we define as places which are complementary and subject to the same influences as Cambridge. However, our work may involve us outside the region where there are directly relevant issues, for instance national transport infrastructure, science policy, and regional initiatives.
- Below is a press release issued by Stagecoach East: Advance notice of important changes to popular Route R Guided Bus …Read More »
- Two more familiar organisations from the business world have joined Cambridge Ahead, taking our membership to 40. We would like …Read More »
- We are delighted to announce the launch of the new Cambridge Cluster Map data tool, created by Cambridge Ahead with …Read More »
- Over 70 Cambridgeshire political, academic and business leaders met at the Cambridge Union Society on Friday 8th July to discuss …Read More »
- Exactly one year on from its launch, the Stagecoach Route R bus service from Trumpington Park & Ride to Cambridge …Read More »
200 speakers. 15 theatres. 100’s of martech exhibitors. All free. TFM is delivering a super-charged show to match the pace of change in this exciting (yet daunting) time of marketing. With the dawn of smart analytics, A.I., marketing automation and […] Read More »
The annual Cambridge International Manufacturing Symposium is the chance to hear from world-leading business figures and thinkers on the challenges facing modern manufacturing. This year the subject is Architecting the digital supply chain – the implications of digitalisation for global […] Read More »
Cambridge is changing fast. Please come and tell us what you think is special about Cambridge and how we should look after it, stimulated by some introductory talks. The following speakers and topics have been confirmed: Community concerns – Wendy […] Read More »
The Festival of Marketing 2016 is a unique experience where ambitious marketers can discover, learn, celebrate and shape the future together. With more than 200 speakers, workshops, awards, experience rooms and training, it is the only event that truly reflects the […] Read More »
Join the Chartered Institute of Public Relations East Anglia on 6th October for the region’s biggest annual PR and Communications conference which has a packed programme of presentations, expert-led round table discussions, Q&As, networking lunch and post-conference drinks. The afternoon […] Read More »